The Lambda Scholarship Foundation Canada is looking for an experienced digital communicator!
35 hours per week
Hybrid work, based in Ottawa
Scope of the position:
The Lambda Scholarship Foundation Canada is a volunteer run organization. We are looking for
an experienced digital communicator who can adhere to a short timeline.
● Rebuilding the Lambda Social media presence through current and new accounts
● Writing and scheduling posts for our social media
● Working with the Board to researching, conceptualize, and plan fundraising campaigns
● Lead the Implementation of fundraising campaigns, including on Canada Helps
● Copywriting for the Lambda website and fundraising communications
● Providing logistical support to the Lambda Board
Desired knowledge and experience:
● Experience using online communications tools, including Canva and commonly used
social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, etc.)
● Experience creating content for different types of social media
● Experience or education in graphic design
● Experience or education in copywriting and editing
● Knowledge of basic fundraising approaches
● Ability to enter data accurately and attention to detail
● Deep knowledge of or experience with barriers facing 2SLGBTQIA+ when accessing
post-secondary education, what intersectionality is and the role it plays in erecting and
maintaining those barriers.
● Bilingualism in English and French
Interested parties are invited to send their CV and Resume as a PDF file to
email@example.com by June 17th, 2023. Interviews will take place the following
week, with the posting starting July 3rd, 2023. Thank you for your interest.